Abandonment Much???

Okay, Okay, Okay - I know, I've been gone for a bit. Please forgive me and my trespasses! I started the new job last week and I have been on the run ever since, getting acclimated to a new schedule, learning new people and faces and trying to stay ahead of the curve in my new responsibilities. I'll tell you now management is not for the faint of heart! However, Elevator Talk is my dream and my passion so I have to get my act together :)


Stay tuned for some new posts, unlike the cartoon you guys are not on your own. I'm also working on the facebook page - stay tuned for that as well. A lot of great things in the making, so tell your friends and your friend's friends about Elevator Talk! If you haven't already follow the blog on Twitter: @elevatortalk212. Thanks for your lovely patience with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment